What can you hope to gain from effective therapy? That depends on you. Your objectives might include improving relationships, developing a healthy sense of self, freeing up creativity, building confidence, increasing empathy, reducing fear, or simply feeling a little more emotional balance. Whatever your goals, our counseling expertise can help you discover and use your individual strengths and qualities to move towards achieving them.
Nobody can solve our problems overnight, but we can all continue to grow. Effectively guided therapy can provide you new tools and new inspiration to become less reactive, less impacted, less pained and frightened and to feel more – far more – alive and fulfilled.
Every situation is different, but my particular areas of expertise include:
- Bi-polar disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Substance Use Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder and Grief
I can also help with several approaches to anxiety and stress management issues, including:
- Anxiety Addressed Through Individual Therapy (ACT, CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Fundamentals of Meditation