Living with OCD: A Group for Kids Ages 12-18
RSVP required *
(Form Located Below)
Life and school are challenging enough, but when you add OCD or other similar problems to the plate it can sometimes seem like too much. Friends and family try to be supportive, but no one can understand the challenges as well as someone who is dealing with the same kind of thing.
Meet others who are experiencing similar issues and challenges
- Managing compulsions that interfere with school
- Dealing with parents and family members
- Sharing your struggles with friends . . . or not
Learn and Share strategies for managing OCD, tics and related disorders
- What CBT tools are best for you.
- Create your own exposures
- When and how to use Habit Reversal
- What’s the best way thing to deal with this at school?
Get your questions answered
- How can I be sure it’s OCD?
- Is my OCD different or more complicated than most?
- Do I really have to do exposures?
- What have other people tried?
- Am I the only one who . . . ?
Thursdays from 7-9 ~ Starting August 10th 2017
First Group is Free ~Cost after that is $75 per group
This will be an ongoing group
Short phone consultation required to be sure our group is right for you