We’re starting a new group for Teens with OCD and Anxiety in August 2017 in Calabasas.The first group session is free, allowing you to get to know Melissa and her approach. Afterwards, the price is $75 per two-hour group session.
Life and school are challenging enough, but when you add OCD or anxiety to the plate it can be overwhelming. Friends and family try to be supportive, but no one can understand the challenges as well as someone who is dealing with the same kind of thing.
- How can I be sure it’s OCD, anxiety or panic?
- Is my OCD different or more complicated than most?
- Managing compulsions, anxiety, and panic attacks at school
- Dealing with parents and family members
- Sharing your struggles with friends . . . or not
- Learn and share strategies for managing OCD, tics and related disorders
- What CBT tools are best for you?
- Why exposures can help and how to do them
- Am I the only one who . . . ?
You can talk about anything you want. Most kids with OCD and anxiety find it an incredible relief to meet others with the same experiences.
Contact Melissa for more information or an initial chat.